Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Physical memory (K)?

My physical memory is other around 981,420, but my available memory is only around 542,314. When i run programs that bring alot of memory, like games such as Oblivion, WoW, or Sims, My computer any shuts them down to prevent problems, or the computer goes to a blue blind and starts a physical memory dump, is there a opening th.at i can greatly reduce my physical memory? i cant ruminate of what caused this

Physical memory (K)?

you do not want to stifle your physical memory. That is how much memory your computer has. So if you enjoy 1GB of Ram, you will have roughly 981MB of ram. If you are have a Blue screen detain the error code on your next one and lemme know what it say and I'll direct you to the root of your problem. The error code will look something like 0x00000001 or something.

The answers post by the user, for information with the sole purpose, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment