Tuesday, September 21, 2010

There is an unusual hum coming from my computer whats up near it?

There is an unusual uproar coming from my computer and it still boot up, Whats up with it? And resourcefully my dad and brother(who are computer nerds XD im trying to follow in footsteps) enjoy no idea and all right no clue... Oh and its broken from my little brother restarting it til the point of it not booting up =(

There is an unusual hum coming from my computer whats up near it?

maybe someone is trying to murder you!
noisey HD usually means you requirement to defrag it.
i know ours started to make a commotion and smell like something be burning, and my bro always considered necessary to switch it on despite the fact it stunk my room out. Ours be a problem with the adherent and we had to verbs the dust from the fan and the computer as a unharmed. This may sound similar to a stupid question but what type of roar it it, or was it, is it a bleeping or a rumpus as if something is getting destroyed?
Could be something touching fan blades or? Unusual doesn't read aloud much... ~
could be : Dust, failing hard drive, not easy drive in necessitate of a defrag, or a cable resting on a fan.



The boot article.. I don't know what to tell you, your nerdy little brother really could hold killed something inside.
If it is a humming hubbub, (vooooooooooooo) then check your power box and processor fan. If you are afraid of opening the CPU, hit the metal power box cover gently to see if that stops the commotion, if it does, then variation the fan. check adjectives the fans within are in your cpu.
i have something like this once.. it is close to a virus went into my comp and i reboot it afterwards my window xp thingy loads consequently it reboot again and it is still going on and on so i format my drives and it work the virus is clear
is there a cable by the hanger-on that just bends surrounded by to the fan


No comments:

Post a Comment