Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sound/Video Cards are missing?

About two months ago I rebooted my computer because it have something wrong with it. Link here:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...





The computer works very soon, it starts and everything. But now I enjoy even more problems. I tried connecting my internet to it again, but it wouldn’t connect. Then I tried downloading some games. My Sims 1 game worked, but when I tried Sims II, it said I am missing a nouns and a video card, which is weird because I unequivocally played Sims before on it. So my internet didn’t work, I couldn’t play games, and I have no sound.

Is within any way I can fix this problem short paying big money for a new computer? Or can anyone speak about me how to locate my sound and video card contained by order to communicate if something is wrong with it?

ANY support would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sound/Video Cards are missing?

Sounds like you want a sound and ethernet card driver. You can take them off the cd that come with the card, or beside your pc. If neither is available you'll call for to download them from the manufacturer's site. You'll have to look for the model number of the card, printed on the card, or the model of your workstation, on a sticker on the case.



Good Luck
If you re-installed your system (not rebooted) you obligation to load the drivers for adjectives your hardware. You should have made sure you have these before re-installing.
Your going to own to Load the proper drivers.


No comments:

Post a Comment