Tuesday, September 21, 2010

SONY DVD-REWRITER DRU-820A, Slows While Copying?

Dear Friends,

Greetings!



I Have A Sony DVD Writer DRU-820A , And I simply Use It For Copying Movies. Recently I Formatted my Hard Drive and Installed Windows XP Home Edition. And I Installed the latest Version and Driver Updates of Nero Too. But When I Copy Files or Movies (A DATA DVD), at 8X It Used to Take Before No Longer Than 5-8 Minutes For Copying 4~4.5 GB. But Now When I Copy Files It Takes More Than 30-50 Minutes At 8X. I Use Original SONY DVD'S and Have A Hard Disk Space More Than 20 GB Free. And i Also Checked My DVD Writer If It Copies, Read Writes Properly using SONY's DRIVE CHECK.



I Passed All Results within it, But Still No Use. It Uses A lot of Time.

I Even Tried Different Versions of Nero ; But To No Avail!



Dear Friends Can U Tell Me What Exactly The problem is Whether with Hardware or Software, I Cant Understand.



My Father uses DVD Writer Often and get Angry At Me!



Please Help Me As Soon As Possible.



Yours Faithfully,

Usman Razaq.



Thanks in Advance.

SONY DVD-REWRITER DRU-820A, Slows While Copying?

Check the settings when yo ustart the burn, it is probably defaulting to 1x speed, or you own bought some old and slow disks.
There are a little possibilities that could cause this but describing them here would pinch way too long... I would recommend calling Nero or Sony and have them try to help you


No comments:

Post a Comment