Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sims 2 Pets on my Dell computer crashes! Help??

When I run to play Sims 2 Pets on my Dell computer, it freezes, sometimes just go black, and then I own to restart my computer. Any suggestions? Anyone have this problem? Maybe a problem near Dell graphics card?

Sims 2 Pets on my Dell computer crashes! Help??

Yeah, I sometimes have that problem beside out dell desktop too. (stupid dell). I would try this, when playing the game, close out of the framework programs, if you look at the sims 2 book, it will tell you what program not to exist out of and afterwards the rest you can. This is what I did and it sort of helps. Just produce sure to restart the computer once your done with the hobby.
That usually happens to me too. It's basically that Dell doesn't make power electronics. Period. That's why I switched to a Mac. With that out of the way, I recommend installing more RAM or at tiniest upgrading to a decent graqphics card (one that have at least 128 MB VRAM or higher). Also, see if in attendance is a new patch for this problem. Most of the time when empire start complaining about a problem next to a program, it usually gets fixed contained by a matter of weeks or months.


No comments:

Post a Comment