Friday, September 17, 2010

Plz back me beside warrock be cool?

ably long story short i have downloaded every direct x in attendance is really and a bunch of drivers i have restarted my computer revived my internet and reinstalled it alot ALOT my video card is a intel(R) G965 chipset family express and i really want to play it am i hopeless my computer is a dell xps 210 i own windows xp if you are cool you will back and you can play stickarena with me my heading on that is minton216:)

Plz back me beside warrock be cool?

According to the minimum requirements, it appears that you'll inevitability a real video card to play (what you hold is integerated). Contact Dell to see if you have a mobo where on earth you can upgrade your video card.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



nursing home listings

No comments:

Post a Comment