Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Should I trash my prehistoric Commodore Amiga 1000? Should I stockpile it? Why?

I enjoy been holding on to this wonderful computer which be ahead of its time. I'm keeping it for sentimental reasons even though I don't use it, but I'm wondering if I should only get rid of it or hang on to it because it may be worth something.

Should I trash my prehistoric Commodore Amiga 1000? Should I stockpile it? Why?

My first real computer was an Amiga.



Please release it or sell it to someone else who will give somebody a lift care of it. It probably won't be worth too much unless it's contained by super-primo condition, look at ebay.



To this day I see myself for selling my a2000.
I feel matching way give or take a few old computers. What I enjoy ended up doing is pulling the processors out of them and simply keeping the processors. I have a nice little collection. I try to hang on to the least amount of cast-offs around my house as possible.
Save it. It will be a treasured antique in a few years, especially on Ebay.
oh yeah save that baby. its a dino but i just now found out that if you can find a working apple 2e with a working hd(a wopping 2 meg) its worth over 12 00 hell find an texas instruments computer a ti994a and it works you might bring as much as 5grand for it.

collectors want the chips. for what i dont know but yeh keep the commodore.


No comments:

Post a Comment