Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tell something like nvidia 7600 gt?

my motherboard have pci express slot i wanna 512 mb graphic's card , i try 7900 gtx in india its price is to glorious around rs. 25,000 ,to much , so tell going on for this card or preffer any good card from ati redon

Tell something like nvidia 7600 gt?

You could travel down to 7900GS or the 7600GT. Just make sure you get hold of ddr3 videoram, even if it is just 256mb. 256mb ddr3 will other beat 512mb ddr2. Besides, 512mb is not other fully utilized in games. You could check out and compare graphics cards' implementation here:

http://www23.tomshardware.com/graphics.h...
I have the x1950xtx from ATI, it's their superlative card out now, ending time I checked it was in the order of $400 - don't know how much that is contained by R but I do believe it was priced competitively next to the 7900. You might however want to wait until more dx10 cards come out - cards resembling the 8800 will come down significantly and more dx10 games will be out.
Good card, it is what I have and it works fine for graphics on games. One piece I don't like around it is that is have no fan and does seize hot, so I directed an internal fan to blow on it, and I estimate that it is fine now.
the radeon x1950pro is close to alike preformance...better in some cases. ati is recurrently a little cheeper for comparable preformance. but, i don't know something like your area. check it out though. NOTE: geforce are normally more compatible and reliable than a radeon.


No comments:

Post a Comment