Friday, September 17, 2010

Right surrounded by the middle of working on my HP computer it go to sleep and locks up. Help? HP hasn't.?

I've turned bad the sleep setting and told it NEVER but that hasn't helped. I've upgraded the BIOS and i.e. no help. Talked extensively next to HP and the problem still exists.

Right surrounded by the middle of working on my HP computer it go to sleep and locks up. Help? HP hasn't.?

I'm not really sure what could be causing this, usually associates want to know how to keep their computer asleep. Are you hitting the hot key for it, or the key on your upright for it accidentally? I would reformat your comp to a earlier date past this starting happening and see if that help, you could have a virus or possibly a setting that you basically havent been competent to find. Good luck.
Depending on your operating system, some systems have a tremendously poor memory manager, and when the available memory runs out, the contraption will lock up.

If it's an older model next to memory added, pull the memory strip and verbs the contacts with alcohol, might help out as did mine.

housesforsalebyowner amos

No comments:

Post a Comment