Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Should I Updgrade my computer or grasp a latest one?

Right immediately i have a 2002 Sony Vaio PC near a Pentium 4 2.4GHZ processor, 512MB of RAM, 256mb ATI Radeon 8500 video card and an 80 gig HDD. Now as you can see i really obligation to bump up my standards. But to live up to the expectations of PC's in 2007-2008, I would want to spend a fortune upgrading this. So i need counsel...should i upgrade this one or get a unmarked one?

Should I Updgrade my computer or grasp a latest one?

I think you own answered your own question. You could acquire away with upgrading, but explicitly often more expensive than replacement. I recommend two possible scenario. 1) Purchase upgrade components over time. You can often take components very cheap after rebate. For instance, I just now got a 250GB rock-hard drive for $50 after rebate. 2) Buy a new PC and get rid of your old one on ebay. You should be capable of get around $150 for your hoary one.
either loaf it out a little (at smallest until Christmas) and see what great new sony laptops come out, or only just get a contemporary one.
get a exotic one. upgrading cost a lot and you'll hold a new computer which will concluding longer while ur at it.
Except for the RAM and MAYBE hard drive space I do not see a involve for you to a better computer.

Drop 2gb of RAM and 250gb external drive and you are good to rock.

$150 for RAM

$100 USB HD



Of course if you freshly want the lastest and greatest and have no other sense you could alwast drop $3500+ on a state of the art notebook or a MAC.
What are you doing, bragging? I got an AMD duron 1.2ghz near an ATI xtasy 128mb gc and I'm way below you, but I'm relieved with it. You nouns like you are trying to preserve up with the Jones!


No comments:

Post a Comment