Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sometime when I turn my PC on, my desktop resolution and liven up rate enjoy changed to be really low. Why?

My computer shuts down and boots up correctly near no problems, and this only happen sometimes.



But it is really annoying, especially as I have to sort out my desktop every time it happen.



Thanks a lot.

Sometime when I turn my PC on, my desktop resolution and liven up rate enjoy changed to be really low. Why?

Sounds resembling a driver problem.



What I would do is go into your add/remove programs and uninstall any video driver software you see scheduled there. Sometimes, drivers from an elder card can linger and motive problems.



Then once all the driver software is uninstalled, download and install the most up-to-date version of your video drivers. You can find them on your PC manufacturer's website.



That should solve the issue.
Have you changed your graphics card? Is it installed properly?



Maybe you installed something that is to say playing around with the resolution.
powerfully ive seen norton scan delete some of my settings beforehand, i had equal problem as you...just a thought

nursing home listings

No comments:

Post a Comment