Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Upgrade processor or move indistinguishable?

I hold a compaq computer with an Celeron 351 (P) 3.2 GHz

processor, 1 see 3200 ddr2 ram, and an ati x600 graphics card. I enjoy a friend who will sell me a pentium 4 2.8 Ghz beside 1meg l2 cache processor for like $20, Both enjoy 533 fsb. Is it worth it? I know my motherboard (socket775) supports the processor.

Upgrade processor or move indistinguishable?

As a computer technician, and a programmer...the only time you would be concerned roughly speed-related upgrades is if the newest-baddest software would run better with it.



If you're using the computer to run video games, you'd probably savour the upgrade. If you're only running business applications, you probably wouldn't sense the difference.
myself i'd buy it just as a spare incase yours give out for some reason.
very well u have a 3.2ghz.y turn down to a 2.8?


No comments:

Post a Comment