Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Upgradeing video card do I enjoy to upgrade my integral PC, if so what?

I hold a amd athlon 64x2 dual core processor 4200+ 2.19GHz, and am looking at a geforce 7900 gs ko video card. What should I look at to see about if I enjoy any other upgrades for this card? Please help

Upgradeing video card do I enjoy to upgrade my integral PC, if so what?

thats certainly the same video chipset im goinng to buy im gonna buy an evga 7900 gs from newegg.(good choice) what socket type is your cpu?? i would assume its AM2?? but you involve to find out what interface your motherboard has for video. hopefully it is pci express x16. if you can transmit me your motherboard make and model afterwards i can tell you.
You shouldn't enjoy to upgrade your PC...that video card should be a PCI Express card. Just make sure that you enjoy a PCI Express x16 slot on your motherboard (you should).
Look at the requirements given for the video graphics card, and see if your computer's system meets these.
Hi. Just look to produce sure your motherboard supports the new card's interface (AGP, PCIe, etc.).

find beagle puppies for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment