Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Start over on my computer..?

Alright. My computer have been going realllly slow lately, so I granted to go buy Windows XP Pro and install it. My computer have windows Xp on it right presently, but is there any bearing I can delete everything off of my computer And Start over by Just putting contained by My new Windows disc?

Start over on my computer..?

Boot off your tentative Windows CD and jump through the install process. You will have the opportunity to re-install over your existing OS or install a new one. Install a clean one and be sure to delete, recreate and format your hard drive. That will erase everything and start beside a totally fresh OS.
turn on yur pc and press f8 switch will work
Try this Got to Start button > All Programs > Accessories >

System Tools > Disk Clean up.

The Disk Clean up will run then lurk until its done then you'll se a result,check the box that you want to delete after click more option.You'll see 3 option their,the third one is an option that will delete adjectives in your computer...


No comments:

Post a Comment