Friday, September 17, 2010

Problem running 2 or more programs on PC?

I use Fujitsu Siemens Scaleo P computer for stocks trading and use two 23inch monitors near screen resolution 1900 x 1220. I use ATI FireGL V7200 256MB to run these 2 monitors. Problem is that when I try to run more than 2 share trading softwares the computer is next unable to spread out the 3rd program and I then enjoy to close the 2nd to run the 3rd program. Could someone please tell me the effect of this problem and how to fix it. I currently have 2GB RAM.

Thank you.

Problem running 2 or more programs on PC?

A due core CPU and a due skipper 512 ram pictographic card with or more ..will resolve your problems?
It is your graphics card memory, due to illustrious resolution setting the graphics uses quite a life-size amount of RAM on the graphics card itself and with dual monitor is even worst. So I suggest getting a graphics card near bigger graphics memory.

Or decrease the resolution on the eyeshade or run with single eyeshade.

find beagle puppies for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment