Friday, September 17, 2010

Regarding DVD confession?

I hold 2 dvd writers, One is a Sony DRE 710A.



I downloaded winAmp, and have sice removed it!



My Sony will read and burn a disc, but it will not recognize or burn a DVD, though it shows up within everthing correctly and I see nothing contained by DxDiag that is concerning. There are no drivers except those of XP and I redownload SP 2 and that did zilch



One program keeps recitation me to change IO, but I don't know what to be exact!



Any guesses?



It had be playing DVD's fine!



Any ideas?

Regarding DVD confession?

Try going into the device principal and un-install the offending drive, then restart the computer. Wait for the balloon message Found New Hardware to disappear from the tray. This reloads the drivers. The drive should be acknowledged and function properly after that. Change IO means money the input/output device, or change drives.

The answers post by the user, for information just, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



luxury home realtors

No comments:

Post a Comment