Friday, September 17, 2010

Requirments for my laptop?

ok. so i want a wearing clothes computer as cheap as possible. i want it for mainly music and video and a moment or two games(TM sunrise). what should be good plenty requirments to run my dream pc? please as cheap as possible.!!

Requirments for my laptop?

HP

do you wanna know why because they own high defination u said you needed videos pictures and adjectives that stuff well you probably wanna see them as best as possible so you will want soaring defination. are you into watching videos on youtube listen to songs or playing games HP also is the one for you HD sound too.They own enough RAM memory for you to do almost anything anywere from 1 GB to 2GB depending on how much money you wanna use on your laptop. Also they have fitting graphics card and all that so you can play adjectives your games including WOW whichs is famous out at hand HP has everything.You obligation. They only cost around 800 if you want a regular one which is your requirements
dell, HP, ACER, <don't buy SONY> Lenovo,



for games you will call for PC with worthy video card.

and a lot of memory most PC's comes near 1GB, <of course you can expand it>.



for music download HD should be 120GB -200GB.



well brought-up luck



Steven
i bought a refurbished E Machine from bestbuy for $400. no monitor or video card i put an ati radion 1300 pro pci express card in for $140. and it works appropriate for me and i play alot of online games. check out bestbuy online they have alot of deal on.was mail to me in 3 days.
Hey man, I custom build computers, and i am relating you, if you let me know the specs, afterwards i can give you my price,



My systems are other a better system for the $


No comments:

Post a Comment