Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Someone relief me please? I'm stuck contained by the audio mode of the stone vault.?

What buttons do I push to put the nouns back to regular?

Someone relief me please? I'm stuck contained by the audio mode of the stone vault.?

it sounds like you enjoy some kind of HD audio...beside a sound mixer...



dance to control pannels>HD audio>mixer> there should be a bunch of option for sound effects...amend it to what ever you want



if you tell me which nouns card you have...I could pass you a better answer..
Go to Start then Control Panel afterwards switch to classic view next then look for multi gutter sound leader or something to that effect usually a blue square with ashen dot in the center beside half circles on respectively side. double click this icon the nouns configuration dailog will open at the top you will se environment surrounded by the drop down menu select none then click apply and ok this shoud return your audio to ordinary. I hope this helps pious luck


No comments:

Post a Comment