Friday, September 17, 2010

Please please please aid me?

Last hours of darkness i did full recovery system to my HP Desktop, i be only trying to do standard rescue so the files won't get delete, but i pressed full recovery by mistake, so i lost 230GB(GigaByte), i have 200movies, pictures, softwares, 600websites in my favorite, 3000music files, today i tried 1of the best softwares to get better my files, but it only recovered 20Gb, one and only certain facts files in some music, so if anybody body can confer me an advice or describe me a name of software i could buy to return with my files back, i already call hp but they said they i can't recover them since i did full system reclamation.

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... ppl help me near this, i'll apreciated or give me a company or store moniker i could send it to or travel to to fix it.

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... ppl

Please please please aid me?

Sorry. I am fully aware of destructive and non-destructive recoveries next to HP systems as I used to work for HP troubleshooting issues.



Answer is: you can't. You are lucky if you managed to grasp 20 Gigs back. Even if you did lug it to a company to have the try and get better it, you would probably be looking at around $500/hr, and no gaurantee that they could even recover it anyways.



In the adjectives: backup backup backup. Movies, pics, music, etc. Get yourself an external hard drive to final them up onto, and you will not run into this again.



Sorry mate, you're out of luck!



:(
wow.not sure really but that sucks.
Try here

http://www.drivecrash.com/
http://www.drivecrash.com/?vcn=google...
Sorry to say youve lost it adjectives. In the future remember BACK UP. I also learn the Hard Way.
Well not backing up your files to disk umm okay lets speak they are gone~ sorry


No comments:

Post a Comment