Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Should I upgrade my computer?

pentium 4 2.6Ghz HT

512mb pc2100 DDR

Ati 9800 pro video card

MSI PT880 motherboard



I can trade all these things on ebay for roughly $100. I can buy for like $80 dollars Athlong 64 X2 3800+ cpu ECS PCI-E motherboard combo contained by Fry's. Than add 20 more dollars and achieve 1gb of pc6400 memory. A video card I will get subsequently, plus video cards are much cheaper for pci express than agp. Most what I do on computer is surf web, play lots of games and see movies. In reviews athlon 64 X2 3800+ beats pentium 4 clocked at 3.8Ghz surrounded by gaming which is very scintillating,plus I am gonna have a dual core. So what I am trying to influence for 20 more dollars I can get much more powerful computer if I upgrade presently. Should I do it?

Should I upgrade my computer?

Go for it.ANYTHING to get you bad of that P4 Processor.
of course u should i would...the unknown pentium D dual core processors are pretty sufficient for games and movies!!
Its going to cost way more than that. The ECS motherboards are total jumk, I made that mistake. I know u cannot achieve a gig of bump for 20 bucks let alone pc2 6400. But yes I would say aloud its time.

good property for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment