Friday, September 17, 2010

Power supply aficionado or Processor Fan riotous.?

Well, I've tried asking a few society here about keeping my PC on adjectives day. I use my computer everyday and can't a moment ago reboot, turn it on everytime. So, I've tried keeping it on yesterday night and when I woke up this morning the follower was remarkably noisy. So I open the A/c for approximately 2 hours then closed it and the supporter is not that noisy, I've be having this problem since 3 months. I've tried cleaning it several times next to Compressed air and it's still like. What shall I do to make my PC unfurl all dark without any of this aficionado noise? My Computer specs are:

450W Power supply.

Pentium 4 3.6GHz

1 Fan and i.e. the CPU Fan, no additional ones.

1 GB Ram

256 Graphics card.



Please answer as soon as possible,

Fearway.

Power supply aficionado or Processor Fan riotous.?

Replace the lover..the bearings are wore out. my cpu hanger-on was approaching that..You could pull the blades up and down the within the motor.it should have no play within it up and down.
change the aficionado and use after market cooling mechanism. the fan that you own is already broken.


No comments:

Post a Comment