Wednesday, September 15, 2010

PLEASE facilitate near my workstation specs!?

I have need of help. I hold a Sony Vaio PCV-RS431 and for whatever use i can't find the specs on google, yahoo, or ask. I also checked on the sony website. THERE WERE NO SPECS. I need to know the specs PLEASE relate me either where on earth to find them or just explain to me them. Thanks in credit.

PLEASE facilitate near my workstation specs!?

The specs are right in front of you at most minuscule most of it



Right click My Computer and select Properties



That page tells you CPU speed/type as in good health as amount of memory



Click the Hardware tab and select device manager



Here you can find the type of graphics card, nouns card, modem, and network adapter you own.



Now as for memory speed, system board and other more technical specs, you will own to do some digging, but that should help ya out some.
I'm surprised you can't find it, even from Sony. How behind the times is this computer? This could be the problem, it's out of circulation.



You can also get info on it yourself. Just click on Control, Alt, Delete and when the box pops up, click on one of the tab to the right.



Chuck

http://www.ebusinesswiz.com
Download a freeware program called Belarc Advisor it will hand over you all the info you entail. That or SciSoft Sandra Same results.

abandoned apartments for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment