Friday, September 17, 2010

Should I achieve a macbook or an iMac?

I am surrounded by my room alot. But I also go doing a tour alot. I like both the iMac and the macbook. The macbook for its portibiliy and speed and the iMac because it fits my room, it stays surrounded by onw place, it dosent open and close [becuase i own that thing] and it has great looks. I enjoy an eMac so its not an easy switch because it is to giant. So I cant variety up my mind.

Should I achieve a macbook or an iMac?

Well, nobody else can make up your mind for you. If you have need of the portability, then you single have one choice. If you'd a short time ago LIKE portability, but probably wouldn't use it much, then I'd move about with the iMac. It would own a bigger screen and it is a more powerful computer.
You should take a Macbook instead of an iMac.


No comments:

Post a Comment