Friday, September 17, 2010

Should i install Intel Application Accelerator up to that time i install a alien 150 gb unyielding drive?

I am confused. In direct for my xp pro pc to make out a hard drive over 4 gb screen, i need to install Intel Application Accelerator. Do i install it after i install the unusual hard drive or previously? I have LBA enabled and my BIOS is A07. My divider software says Bios does not support LBA. I'm running out of space on my present frozen drive.

Should i install Intel Application Accelerator up to that time i install a alien 150 gb unyielding drive?

I am not to sure that the Intel App Accelerator will do it. If your motherboard will not support LBA then it is any very weak the LBA settings are implemented automatically and out of sight from the user in the contained by the bios. I recommend you try to upgrade the BIOS from the manufacturers website. If this doesn't do it next look into getting a new motherboard. Alternatively, if you own a USB 2.0 port you might try an external USB hard disk.



Hope this help!

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment