Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Trasfering virtual memory to a videocard?

I want to verbs access virtual memory to my video card to im prove performace.



I have an ATI x300/550 setup

thats what it say in sys. info.

BUT i presume i have an ati x300 se

Trasfering virtual memory to a videocard?

sorry man without a solution, keep dreaming
Virtual memory resides on your harddrive as an extension of your hit. You can't control virtual memory. If you need more video memory, buy a newer video card. I own an Ati radeon 9200 series xtasy 128mb Graphics card. go to http://www.tigerdirect.com to grasp your videocard cheaply.
sorry, but virtual memory doesn't work that way. you hold an on board video chip, which isn't apt for playing games. I would look into getting a video card with it's own memory.


No comments:

Post a Comment