Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sims 2+My computer=Compatible?

Can I run the sims 2? Heres my hardware:



Operating Sys. Microsoft Xp Professional

Processor: Genuine Intel(R) CPU

Memory: 1014MB RAM

(I use DirectX 9.0)

Display Device: Mobile Intel (R) Calistoga Graphics Controller



If you necessitate anymore info, tell me what you want to know and i'll edit.



THX!

Sims 2+My computer=Compatible?

it will work.,

you can increase the memory of your onboard video card up to 256mb dont verbs because you have 1014mb of memory., but onboard video card perform under dog it you hold a different video card installed., try iinstalling a new video card for better see
at a glance, yes.
yea sims 2 works ably with integrated chips. don't expect reflections/antialiasing and the approaching

home search a scam

No comments:

Post a Comment