Friday, September 17, 2010

Processor speed how to compare what does 800 mhz be a sign of can I look up the MHZ whats inside my workstation?

I am trying to compare a pentium dual core below to the one I already enjoy in my laptop, they are both 3 gig but I don't know the MHZ of the one inside my workstation it just say pentium R 4 CPU 3ghz 2.99ghz in my computer properties, how do I find out, which one is faster and how much faster?



Any counsel is much appreciated.



This is one I've ordered off Dell Intel(R) ViivTM Pentium(R) D 925 Dual Core Processor (3.00GHz,800MHz,2x2MB cache)

Processor speed how to compare what does 800 mhz be a sign of can I look up the MHZ whats inside my workstation?

resourcefully the pentium d is 2 p4s on the same socket.

The answers post by the user, for information one and only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment